Give me the mountains
rearing high to bite the sky
strewn with sienna dust
lingering still, journeys past
to climb, fight and fly high
ever higher, till you reach the top
higher, further, unstoppable
unquenchable, become
first in the eyes of God
cross trails with lion, wolf
all beneath the bright blue sky
find my conquering confidence
give me closure triumphant
give me the mountains

.remember

give me the river
all of silver liquid bright
murky in the pale moon light
and shrouded
queer shadows form at river's bend
slippery, uncanny shapes
entwining lissome alien things
and starting, scared
for each paddle's dig i take
sends me down to providence
following the sweeping rush
of shussrating gentleness
showing me my solitude
granting me soft platitudes
and giving me the river

.listen

Give me the fields
swaying and hypnotic
rustling in the carefree breeze
grasses mingling with trees
scattered here, there
stands of nature's monoliths
amidst the emerald sea
and more majestic than
human's
pale paltry efforts, imitation
nature's own rendition
pinned in jeweled petals
sparkling here amidst the green
as i come across them, unseen
walking through tranquility
imparting words of fragrant wisdom
gifting me with earth's patience
so giving me the fields.

"because we are not scared of dying for a cause, we are scared of not finding a cause to die for" - quoted


|Stranger| 3:00 PM|

Cappuccino!
thick, rich flavour extracted from roast beans...a beautiful cup of Coffee


Online Comix
.j.[ack]
.s.[ea'of'insanity]
.s.[kyfall]
.f.[allen]
.r.[ts]
.d.[arken]

Cafe Latte?
pale espresso coffee drenched with steamed white milk and a thin layer of foam

.n.[ew.york]
.b.[adminton]
.U.[NIS]
.c.[ynic]
.c.[offeehigh]

Expresso!
strong coffee with frothy cream topped with grated chocolate...served in small cups

.m.[onk]
.s.[urvivor]
.b.[oston'legal]
.l.[aw'and'order][CI]
.d.[octor'who]
.f.[irefly]
.h.[ouse]
.h.[eroes]

.t.[erry] pratchet
.c.[hina] mieville
.s.[imon] green
.j.[anny] wurts
.p.[hilip] dick
.r.[obin] hobb
.d.[ouglas] adams
.b.[rian] greene
.g.[eorge] martin

.s.[tephen] fung
.j.[ohnny] depp
.j.[ohn] cusack
.h.[ugh] grant
.d.[avid] tennant
.h.[enry] thomas
.k.[eanu] reeves
.h.[ugh] laurie

January 4, 2004 February 1, 2004 February 15, 2004 February 22, 2004 March 14, 2004 December 26, 2004 February 6, 2005 March 20, 2005 April 24, 2005 May 8, 2005 September 18, 2005 October 2, 2005 October 30, 2005 January 15, 2006 February 12, 2006

pic from zefa.pl
layout by Margot